Good trading session with some solid price action set-ups. The market was range bound for the session but was swinging through a range of about 20 pips so offered plenty of potential to scalp with at least 1:1 risk to reward ratio.
I was happy with the trades I took although I could have been a little more patient to begin the session, I ended up missing out on a few pips in the first trade as I manually exited as price approached previous highs instead of waiting to see what happened. I exited the last trade just as news was about to be released in the UK which turned out to be a good decision as price became choppy after the announcement.
Results Chart (click to enlarge)
- Sell: +4.8 pips + -0.7 commission = +4.1 pips
- Buy: -2.8 pips + -0.7 commission = -3.5 pips
- Sell: +6.1 pips + -0.7 commission = +5.4 pips
- Buy: +8.2 pips + -0.7 commission = +7.5 pips
- Buy: -0.3 pips + -0.7 commission = -1.0 pips
Total net result: +12.5 pips or +2.19 R
How did you see the market? I would love to hear your comments or any questions you have, please use the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Category: Trading Review