BOC Rate Statement | Current Market Sentiment

There is no trade call at present. The major events later in the day will come from the central banks of Canada and then during tomorrow’s early Asian session, New Zealand. Both releases may provide trading opportunities.

Current Market Sentiment

The Asia-Pac session was light on data with the only notable release being Australian Home Loans down -3.9% m/m. The Aussie remains rangebound near recent highs.

Asian indices were mainly lower, but JPY remains relatively flat. WTI has pulled back over $2 from recent highs, helping pressure stocks and risk sentiment.

Later today we have Industrial Production from the UK, of which the Manufacturing component comprises 80%, and mining and utilities comprise the remaining 20%.

P.S. These releases were also covered in the weekly risk events video. You can watch it here.

To get daily market insights from Jarratt Davis delivered to your inbox simply enter your name and email below:

The post BOC Rate Statement | Current Market Sentiment appeared first on Jarratt Davis.

Source:: BOC Rate Statement | Current Market Sentiment

About the Author
Jarratt Davis is the world’s ranked #2 (2008-2013) Forex Trader by Barclays FX Hedge Index, following years of mastering his art as a self employed trader Jarratt has now entered the field of education and delivers the most robust Forex education package on the market. Jarratt’s mentorship is one of the only programs on the market that is conducted by a verified professional trader. Forex Alchemy readers can get the FREE mini course where Jarratt gives away some of his secrets to success by Clicking Here... [space height="20"] [social type="facebook"][/social] [social type="twitter"][/social] [social type="google-plus"][/social] [social type="youtube"][/social]

Leave a Reply