- The Asian Session saw USDJPY recover from 111 lows of Wednesday, to 112.55 after BOJ official stated that cheap Yen might hurt the economy.
- China on the other hand has dropped 6% while Japans Nikkei closed positive 1.41% after reports that the government is considering an increase in spending to support the economic growth.
- GBPUSD continues to be under pressure on Brexit fears. A Bloomberg survey showed said that there is a 40% probability of an economic recession should a Brexit happen
- NZD and CAD are now the strongest major currencies this week with European the weakest ones.
- Last night, saw a reversal in Wall Street, and stocks closed positive after oil prices stabilized. As a result GOLD reversed its spectacular gains to 1253 earlier and dropped as low as 1220. It trades now at 1236.
- Data wise, we have a light calendar today so markets will look forward to the G20 meeting tomorrow in Shanghai where IMF’s Lagard’s, is hoping for a “strong policy response, both national and multilateral: if threats to economy persist.
Please note: Try our new trading platform www.easymarkets.com and login with your same username and password you use at easy-forex. Experience a better user interface with news, Technical Analysis and charts – all in one page.
Report prepared by Nicolas Shamtanis.
The post EU Bullet Report | China collapses & GOLD’s wild swings appeared first on Forex.Info.