OUR DIRECTIONAL BIAS FOR THE WEEK
- AUD & NZD neutral (a recent shift in risk sentiment) – watch out for AUD CPI and RBNZ Rate Statement
- CAD neutral (while Oil is still bearish, BoC tone was optimistic in their last statement) – watch out any update in the Oil market.
- EUR bearish (fundamental of EUR is still weak) – no key risk event next week
- CHF & JPY neutral (a recent shift in risk sentiment) – watch out for BoJ Monetary Policy Statement
- GBP bearish (fundamental data on GBP has been weak) – watch out for Prelim GDP
- USD neutral (while the FED has hike rate, there are still uncertainties in the US economy) – watch out for Fed FOMC meeting
Read our full outlook here: http://www.fxpresearch.com/market-analysis/2016/1/24/24th-january-market-analysis